Miracles are everywhere...

I just watched the most amazing video and I wanted to share it with everyone.

These last few days, I have had a thread on facebook go a little nuts. Now, normally when language skills are used as was in this post, I delete them. Didn't do that this time. Why? Because, believe it or not, I felt it would be beneficial to leave the post alone. I did not delete a single response. The reason why is so that those prayer warriors that are out there that followed it could have specific details to pray over. This particular thread was on the Charlie Charlie Game. Nasty little game that opens doors just a crack to anything that wants to sink its claws into anyone who gives it an unguarded soul. Now, the Ouija board? Don't even go there. Nasty, nasty and opens wide doors that should never, ever be opened. Period.

I give you this for a reason. Blindness. There is more than one way to be blind. You can be physically blind...emotionally blind...mentally blind, or even spiritually blind. Spiritually and physical is where I'm focusing today. Stay with me, I really do have a point.

When Jesus walked this earth, He healed a diverse amount of ills. The lame walked, the deaf could hear, the dumb could speak and the blind could see. Yes, all physical ailments. He also healed the spiritually blind. The person who was possessed by Legion, the girl who had many demons, the list goes on and on. The point is, JESUS HEALED THEM ALL, and it was by faith they were healed.

Stay with me, I'm getting there.

The post I referred to earlier, a young woman lamented about God not opening up her womb so she could have children. I don't know the specifics, only God knows why these prayers were not answered to her satisfaction. But I do know one thing. God works in many, many ways to bring that miracle to bear. In this case, medicine and science are invaluable to couples who have had difficulty in concieving. For those who choose not to go this route, the Foster system and adoption are all options. Don't see that as a miracle? Think again. For the foster and adoption system, parents who go that route are the miracle to that little one without parents.

But the blind still don't see that. They only see a system that is near broken...they lament over the hundreds of thousands of children who wait year after year to get into a family. Yes, there are problems, but for that one child, the miracle is real.

Also, in reference to the earlier post...the blindness is spiritual. Those who choose to say its only a kid's game; who do not see this as a "pre-school" demonic introduction are blinded spiritually. They do not have the eyes to "see" the danger in such activities. Those who have been there and done that and have the scars to prove it? They're the ones who are warning against these games and the warnings are falling on deaf ears. They say they're intolerant, stupid, screwed up in the head...the list goes on and on. But the fact of the matter is, these folks are warning, much like the sirens warn residents when a tornado is about to hit the area, this is a siren warning to back away. To open their eyes and ears and pay attention. These posters may think hell is a playground, but it is nothing of the sort. The Bible describes it as a place of eternal torment.

Now to that video. This is a family who is unable to afford the surgery necessary to restore the eyesight of their two daughters. This foundation goes to these areas and makes the surgery available to them at no cost. Now, I don't normally endorse charities because there are so many that are worthy that my blog would be filled day after day with them, but this one bears watching. I will tell you, that I was crying by the end. Not out of sorrow, but from joy. I could feel, in that one moment, the wonder that girl felt as she looked at Creation for the first time. Her blindness was removed and she was able to see...really see for the very first time.

Revelation 21:3-5 says: And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me,[a] “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

All things will become new...including our sight, both physical and spiritual.

Here is the link to the video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Jesus wept.

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.