New book, but not my normal stuff!

Well, I did it. I have another book out. But its not your run of the mill, L. A. Brown book. In fact, its not even a reading book. It's a coloring book. A mandala coloring book.

Right now, and that will change hopefully in the next couple of days, its in e-book form, which means if you have a touch-screen, you touch and hold the object you want to print and a pop-up will appear. If you're using the computer, a right clicky-of-the-button will bring up the print option. Either way, you can print off the mandalas to your heart's desire and color away.

Now, when the coloring book itself comes out, there are pictures only printed on one side of the page, the other is blank. Why? You ask? Good question, which deserves a good answer. Because, if you use markers or sharpies in your book, there will be bleed-through to the next page (the back of the picture), which would ruin whatever is on the back of the page.

All of the mandalas are hand drawn by me, there are no computer images in there. It was digitized, sure, but that's so the lines were a bit darker and the picture could be a smidge clearer. Regardless, they are still original drawings by me, including the one on the front. The picture on the back, I don't take credit for. Its a head-relaxing-thingy...not sure where one finds one of those or why one would use one. I guess its a preference thing.

Anyway, here is the amazon link for the ebook. I do hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed drawing it for you. Leave me feedback on amazon if you do, please! I will update this post with the link for the paperback version as soon as its available, so check back often.

http://www.amazon.com/Color-Me-Mandala-Advanced-Mandalas-ebook/

Enjoy your weekend!
L

**update** The paperback version just went live! How cool is that?
Here's the link for you. Enjoy!

<a href="http://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=17363641"></a>


**update 9/27/2015**

Apparently Kindle and Kindle Fire don't like the print option, so to get around that, I put a link for an e-book converter in the manuscript. When folks download the ebook  version, hopefully (if they have either Kindle) will see that and upload the free converter (its a trial version). I'm hoping that fixes that little bug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.