Hi there!

Hi there!

My name is Lois and I am a mom to two beautiful young women and Grandma to one and a half granddaughters. My oldest, Andrea, has Down Syndrome and is home with me and my hubby; my youngest, Beth, is in Okinawa with her jewel Khloe, her hubby who is a marine sergeant and is expecting her second in just a few weeks, a little girl they will call Devynn.

This will be a mish-mash of subjects, as the need arises which will also include some reviews of products as they are available; advice for issues that may come up in your day to day lives and a shoulder to cry on when you need it. There will be blogs about my life with an entire family of cats whose mama is a Snowshoe Siamese named Gir and I will also be writing about my new path called Fibromyalgia which has come into my life within the last year and a half; my struggles, frustrations and triumphs. I suppose one could almost call this an online diary of sorts. =o))

 Through it all I just want you to know that God is always guiding me in my life and helping me with even the little things that come up, because no matter what He has been faithful to always see me through each and every situation.

May this day be the beginning of a wonderful relationship. May you be blessed in all you do, and may this be a blessed week for all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.