I'm such a "Fool"....

Actually, that title is a bit misleading! I have found a site that I love and will keep recommending as long as I possibly can....its called Coffee Fool    http://www.coffeefool.com/default.asp. They are a coffee company that roasts and packages coffee and let me tell you, this is one fantastic cup of coffee!

Since I received my Mr. Coffee Keurig, I have sought out coffee that works in my maker. Of course, I can always use the old standby of Folgers with the option of a reusable filter that Keurig offers for sale. That's cool, it works, but sometimes I want variety, so I checked out the "K-cups" out there. The problem that I have found with those is that not only are they intended for one use, but usually they are pretty strong. That's OK if I want to have a dark roast, but the medium or light roasts tend to be stronger than what I have in mind at the time. That's where Coffee Fool comes in.

Coffee Fool is a small, independent company in Minneapolis that is standing against "stale coffee". In my experience, every time that I have a cup of their coffee, it never tastes bitter and I don't ever remember any after taste in either their flavored coffees or their decaf (which is Swiss Water processed rather than processed with formaldehyde which some coffee processors do). Their prices are reasonable and their shipping is fast and, for those of you who are in the military, they ship to FPO/APO's. Once you are established as a customer, you will also see that the prices that you pay on coffee is reduced some, although I am not sure as to the percentage since I have just recently come back to them and have been consistently ordering.

Now, to explain that last line. For me, it was just more convenient to pick up a can of Folgers and deal. Most of my coffee drinking was in the morning or when I worked late at night, then I would have a cup or two at work, but usually no more than two cups, maybe three during the morning time then I was done. When I got my new coffee maker, I went looking for coffee pods that had a good taste and was fairly cost efficient. Yeah, no such luck. While the coffee was good, like I mentioned earlier, sometimes the brew was very strong and I really didn't like the taste much. As for the variety, its OK, but then again, the brew was usually stronger than what I had in mind. So, I checked out Coffee Fool again, thinking that I could use the reusable  filter thingy that I had gotten. Imagine my surprise when I saw that they had pods and a personal k-cup to use them in my machine with!

So, at this point, I am doing a happy dance! I love Coffee Fool's coffee and now they have pods! Woo Hoo! The package contains 18 pods of precisely measured, fresh coffee that is just enough for one cup of perfectly brewed coffee! Trust me, if you try this stuff, you will not go back to the regular stuff! Let me tell you this, in case you missed it before...I love coffee, and to have a smooth, good tasting, no aftertaste, no bitterness, not burnt cup of coffee will make you think that you have found the perfect cup of coffee, and you will have. Nothing against the coffee chains, and trust me, I love their macchiatos and frappacinos, but sometimes their beans taste burnt...not so with Coffee Fool. Whether I have purchased the beans to grind myself, already ground or the pods, I have never been disappointed with the product, ever.

OK, now that I have run you in a tight little coffee induced circle I get to tell you this...try this place. They have a 100% money back guarantee that you will love their coffee, so what do you really have to lose, except the can of stale coffee that you get from the grocery store?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.