Three days and counting!

If you've been following, in three days I will be on a plane, by myself, to Japan and then Okinawa. It is there that I will see my Little, her husband and their two Littles! Its been a good six months since I saw my oldest Granddaughter, and since the littlest one was born on the 21st, then it will be my first visit with her! I am so stoked!!! Of course, I'm sure you really can't tell that, now can you?

I think I have everything done with the exception of packing the last minute things. I have all of the baby stuff in one of those vacuum bags and all of the air is sucked out of it. That hard piece of plastic is mighty heavy, let me tell you! Let's put it this way, when I come back, my suitcase is bound to be at least thirty pounds lighter. I'm not complaining, though, its worth it to see the looks on their faces when they see this stuff! I promise that I will have pictures of what it is once I get there, but because some of its a surprise, I'm going to have to refrain from saying what exactly it is. Those of you who have been around and know what I was working on....SHHH! Lol!

Anyway, its taking everything that I have to not bounce off of the walls right now. I'm not sure that sleep is even in the pre-travel plans, but I'm going to give it the old college try. Eating has been sporadic for me for the last couple of days. If it weren't for the fact that Chris has to eat when he gets home, I'm not sure that I would have eaten anything at all, I'm so preoccupied right now. There was for just a moment talk of me going out there later in the week and I almost had an anxiety attack! NOOO!!! Luckily for me, this was resolved with just a reminder of why I was coming out when I am.

I got to talk to my Little for just a few minutes tonight, the first time that I have gotten to talk to her and not texting her since the baby was born. Itty-Bitty is so itty-bitty and such a cuddler! **sigh** I am so antsy to get there, I might just twitch my way to Japan without the benefit of an airplane! As fast as my foot is going, I could be self-propelled all the way there. Hahahaha!

Well, I'm going to make it a goal to head to church in the morning, sleep or no sleep. Hopefully, I won't snore through the sermon, which is highly unlikely since our Pastor is pretty interesting, even with what could be considered boring sermons. Yeah, I think that's a pretty good goal to have for tomorrow.  So, with that, I shall return with perhaps a short update tomorrow and maybe Monday as well. If not, I will be blogging with you from Okinawa in a few days! Whoop! Whoop!

Nah, I'm not at all excited........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.