Wow! There sure are a lot of cobwebs up here!

I say that as I'm bouncing off of the ceiling at home! Tuesday morning cannot get here fast enough!

I went to church this morning, a little late, but I got there. There was a huge sigh of relief that came from my mouth as I pulled into the massively packed parking lot and saw that I was only one of at least a dozen cars that had not parked yet. Made me wonder if there was something more than the sermon going on and I had missed the email! Lol! Anyway, after parking in Northern Texas, I got out and decided to scold myself for wearing heels...what on earth was I thinking? Oh, yeah! I was thinking that I would get there on time (**rolls eyes** like that ever happens) and I would get Princess Parking...not! I am still shaking my head at wearing heels when my ankle is threatening my very balance by swelling ever so slightly. However, I did make it into the building, carefully avoiding any crack or seam in the sidewalks and to my seat, just slightly to the left of where I usually sit. I even was able to stand for the normal amount of time that we stand, like when we sing or pray. Walking out to my car was a little hazardous as my hip decided that it wanted to get in on the lets bug Lois act. As I literally fell into the driver's seat (Praise God no one saw this...I know because I was mortified and looked to make sure no one was around), I quickly pulled the remaining leg in and "grrr'd" at the fact that the Mustang is so stinking low to the ground and compact. Perhaps someday in the future when there is extra money I will be able to get another car...one that is more suited to me.

Anyway, while I was at church, I had not a small amount of people hugging on my neck and asking me with great curiosity how I was doing. Of course, my reply was, "I'm headed to Japan on Tuesday! Finally"! I know that I had the biggest grin on my face and I felt like my face was just glowing. Weird feeling, that. I literally felt the glow! I am not sure how, but I could feel it. Lots of major hugs after that declaration, and of course, they have all been waiting to find out when my Littlest was born. Wow! Finally!

So, now I'm waiting for a load of clothes to finish drying so that all of the laundry is finished and Chris only has his to do  while I'm gone. All of the cats have their spot-on for the month and right now, it looks as if they have plenty of food until I get back. Carpets have been cleaned and vacuumed, all of the dishes are done...Yeah, all he has to do is the cat boxes and clean up after himself. Just have to pick up my prescriptions tomorrow and I am officially set to go. The suitcases are packed....yup, I'm ready!


C'MON, TUESDAY!!!!!!  =o))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.