A........A........A......Aachooo! Ow.

Yeah, I said ow. Apparently somewhere between Arizona, El Paso and home I managed to take on a hitchhiker. This bug is really annoying. It keeps turning the faucet called my nose on and off at its whim, which sometimes causes it to back up and then go out wherever there is an escape. My nostrils, my throat....ugh! This nasty little beastie also is thinking that making my eyes water is fun, oh, and for giggles keeps tickling my throat to see how much I can cough and if I can cough enough to gag a few times. I hate cold bugs. Really, I do.

No one really knows where this bug comes from. Sometimes he rides on the wind when someone sneezes or coughs. Sometimes he chills on a doorknob or another type of handle.  Sometimes he hitches a ride with the airborne pollen. This critter I think did a little of all three. And he's mighty handy in his profession, I might add.

This critter apparently got to the Mom-in-law and niece before it got to me, or perhaps the Hubby brought it home from work. They like work places, fertile grounds there to grow more nasties. Keyboards, office supplies, doors, chairs, closed in offices. I hate cold bugs. **cough, cough**

The first day or two I figured this was just my allergies showing up for a visit. I take my Zyrtec and they are out the door like bad cheese. I took my meds for two days and this bugger got worse....chills, no fever, dehydrated, coughing, sneezing **sniffle, sniffle**, runny nose, no appetite. Stupid bug. Now my throat is sore, its distant cousin strep had best not show up, I'll have to pull out the big guns and go the the doctor for the z-pack.

Oh, and did I mention that its time for a fibro flare up? I didn't, did I? Yeah, it figured that somebody said mambo so it said, "sure, I'll party". Fibro flare has been with me for two days. Can't do anything for very long, including sitting. Maybe sleeping is OK, but to sleep all day is really not an option, I have stuff to do, which I can't because it hurts. Reading hurts. My hair hurts. I thought parties were supposed to be fun.

OK, so I'm getting out of the really odd blog for today. Hopefully the real me will be back in a day or two.
Have a great Mother's Day all of you moms out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.