What Dreams may come....

OK, shameless snagging of a movie film title, but it was pretty appropriate for the dream that I had while I slept last night.

For the most part, when I dream I rarely remember the details. On the rare occasion that I do remember them, they seldom make sense. This one was so vivid, so intense that I couldn't help but remember it, even six hours later.

In the movie that I reference above, Robin Williams experiences Heaven itself after he is killed in an automobile crash. The colors and experiences are beyond what his mortal mind can completely comprehend. In my dream, the colors were fairly normal, but what I saw was something that was beyond my imagination and was so compelling that I think it will be a while if ever that I forget what I saw.

In my dream, and this part is a bit sketchy, but I think that I was in a store or a restaurant. Wherever it was there was quite a number of people there. I was with a friend, it is not clear who it was...as I am recounting, there are a few things that I'm losing as time goes on, but still, the crux of the dream is still vivid, so I'm typing as fast as I can.
Anyway, as I was talking to this friend, I heard a noise. I remember tilting my head, since I not only have an ear infection (which I really do right now) in my right ear, but I am partially hard of hearing in my left ear (which I am). I turned to leave the building and looked at the sky. The sky, which should be lighter, because I perceive that it is the middle of the day or at best late afternoon, is dark, like at dusk dark. As I am looking, I see incredibly clearly a number of meteors streaking through the sky. These meteors are not distant and small as one would normally see, but they seem to be close, almost as if I'm watching them through a telescope, which I'm not. I do not hear them as they crash to earth, but the sheer number of the strikes is not lost on me.

As I turn my head to talk to my friend, I look up, straight in front of me and I see a literal rip in the sky. If you are familiar with the Star Trek movie that has Kirk in it and the Nexxus, then you will know what I am talking about. The rip is small but is growing. It is then that my heart leaps with joy when I realize that I am being Raptured.

I remember after that being in a room with others who are overjoyed to be there. We are of the same mind-set and are so at peace with, well, everything. I wish that I could translate the excitement, the joy, the anticipation of what I felt.

Then there was a boat. Not a cruiser or anything like that, honestly I don't know what kind it was, but it was not large like a yacht or even as small as a regular boat that you would see on a lake with a small cabin...it seemed to be like a fishing boat, with a sleeping quarters and a small kitchen under the deck. I was on deck when I looked down and saw a fish, and I said hello to it....it poked its head out of the water and looked at me while tilting its head as if it understood what I was saying. It was not afraid of me. The dog that was on the boat also understood me. Then I found that I was off of the boat and exploring the fact that the animals all understood me and did not flee from my presence as they do now. Some even walked with me along the beach. Then I awoke.

I don't know if this dream was indicative of any future events, but I know that it was of the Rapture and time after that. I awoke with a slight confusion of exactly where I was, but I was joyful and excited about the dream. When I realized that I was still at home in my own bed, I was grounded, but still overjoyed at the dream. Perhaps it was an answer to the prayer that I had asking God to reveal Himself more to me than previously....I had not been praying as I needed, as I wanted to, my walk is, was, not where it needed or needs to be. Perhaps this is a gentle nudge in that direction. Or maybe, its just me over analyzing a dream that is still so vivid that I can still see the colors of the sky in my mind's eye, and the fish as it pokes its head out of the water. Or even still, maybe it was a message to put out there for others to know that Heaven is real, Hell is real, God is real, Jesus is real and the time is at hand and it is short.  Wake up, folks and see what is going on around you....see what the Bible says is happening...wars and rumors of wars there have been....these have been since the words were penned....but times are getting seriously dangerous...time of the Beast dangerous and unless you want a smoking seat, I would suggest investigating end times prophecies and act accordingly.

That is all I have to say about that....(another shameless steal, this time from Forrest Gump =o)   ).

OK, now that I've told you about my dream and what I think about it, I will step down from my soapbox.

We now return you to regular programming. That is all.


Lol! Have a blessed week, all y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.