I am sooo excited!

As of today, I guess you could say that I am now a published author!
I know, I have the blog so technically I could have said that a year ago, but this is different.

A few days ago  a friend of mine, Candee Fultz, asked me to be a contributing author to her new online magazine called Living Faithfully and I have accepted. The magazine is a Christian based magazine that right now has only a few pages, but hopefully soon will be resplendent with many, many pages! It has interviews, home tips, recipes, classifieds, a health page and much more!

I hope that you will take a few minutes to check it out and tell your friends about it. I am impressed with the work that Candee has put into it and the other contributing authors have done a wonderful job as well.


Enjoy and have a spectacular weekend! Go Texans! Lol!

Comments

  1. Thanks a ton Lois! I'm so happy to have you on this journey with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.