I believe the wonderfulness will continue throughout the year!

So, what do I mean about that? Well, apart from God providing day to day everything that I need, I am finding that He is tapping into my creativity and my gifts so that I can share with others.

Some years back He did this for me and I enjoyed four years of being a Sunday School Teacher...I was blessed to be able to sing special music at Church and through both of these areas, I am hoping that I made a difference in at least one life.

During this time I also took some classes on Christian Counseling, but was unable to finish due to finances at the time. Now, even though I do not see me finishing the classes at this point, I do know that I gleaned some wonderful knowledge from not only these classes, but also from the music and the teaching.

Now I have a wonderful opportunity to turn my written words into a ministry of sorts. I have been asked to be Co-Editor to a brand new online magazine called Living Faithfully. Soon I will be adding the link to this blog so that you may be as blessed to be a part of this ministry as I know that I am. I also know that this is going to take some work on my part...work that I haven't done since my teaching days, but I also know that even if I don't think that I am up to the task, God knows my abilities and He will raise me up to the task as is needed. This is indeed an honor, from the woman who will be my "boss" and from our Abba Father, both of which have the faith in me that I have to say that I just don't quite have, but I will admit that I am ready and willing to take on the challenge.

This is beyond my comprehension of what I believed that blessings could be. It is more than what I believed my abilities to be, although I have dabbled in writing and am still, after over four years, no closer to finishing the book that I have started than I was even three years ago.
Apparently it pleases Him to have the desires of my heart, my writing, go forward and I don't want to disappoint Him, my readers or even myself by slacking or even not trying to push on.

So, that's my blog today in a nutshell....I'm excited as all get out! I may never make money on my writing, I may never be famous, but I may change lives and that in and of itself is a worthy cause. If I can, by my writing help someone through a "foggy" day, build someone up who is downtrodden and can't see up for down; if I can encourage someone, make someone laugh at the silliness of the world around us or make someone behold a sunset as if it is the first that they've ever seen, then I will have succeeded. If I ever have someone see through my Mouse's eyes the colors of fall trees, the shapes of the clouds or the wonder of a bird in flight, then I have done well.

Have a wonderful, blessed rest of the week, my Friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urgent Plea for Help

Until we walk those streets of gold together, rest in peace, dear Debi.

Jesus wept.